Our pack code of conduct was written by the Cubs and is signed by each new member when they join.
- Be kind and caring to each other.
- Follow instructions by Leaders & Helpers.
- Treat others the way you want to be treated yourself.
- Please be on time for 18:00 start.
- Set a good example to others.
- Join in all activities, and work together as a team
- Show loyalty to Scouting, your group and your pack.
- Will let the Leaders know when you are not going to attend.
- Take pride in your uniform and ceremonies.
- Enjoy Scouting and have fun!
It is reviewed and updated regularly.